I’m a System Administrator, recently moved into Durham, North Carolina with extensive experience in Internal Technology, especially in regards to large network design and maintenance, database management, process automation and Voice over IP.
My objective is to build and maintain computer network infrastructures that maximize productivity and reduce costs.
- Highly analytical and able to solve problems quickly in a wide variety of IT related subjects.
- Able to manage IT support teams.
- Objective, logical, positive, respectful and helpful attitude.
- Diligently looking out for the best interests of the company and advising accordingly.
- Have a thorough understanding of each of the topics on the right.
Fields of Expertise:
- Microsoft: Windows Server 2000-2012, Active Directory, Group Policy, SQL, Hyper-V
- Linux: Ubuntu, CentOS, LAMP, MySQL, Command Line, Bash Scripting, Python
- Voice Over Internet Protocol: Asterisk, Vicidial, Elastix, SIP, Predictive Dialing
- Networking: Routing, Firewalls, Virtual Private Networks, Load Balancing, VLANs
- Support: Desktop Support, Help Desk Ticketing, On-call 24/7/365
- Software: Microsoft Office, Windows 98 through 10, Mac OS 8 though 10.11
Contact me via email or phone: