My objective is to build and maintain computer network infrastructures that maximize productivity and reduce costs.
- Highly analytical and able to solve problems quickly in a wide variety of IT related subjects.
- Able to manage IT support teams.
- Objective, logical, positive, respectful and helpful attitude.
- Diligently looking out for the best interests of the company and advising accordingly.
- Have a thorough understanding of each of the topics on the right.
Fields of Expertise:
- Microsoft: Windows Server 2000-2012, Active Directory, Group Policy, SQL, Hyper-V
- Linux: Ubuntu, CentOS, LAMP, MySQL, Command Line, Bash Scripting, Python
- Voice Over Internet Protocol: Asterisk, Vicidial, Elastix, SIP, Predictive Dialing
- Networking: Routing, Firewalls, Virtual Private Networks, Load Balancing, VLANs
- Support: Desktop Support, Help Desk Ticketing, On-call 24/7/365
- Software: Microsoft Office, Windows 3.11 through 10, Mac OS 8 though 10.11
- Hardware: Server and desktop design and assembly, RAID, NAS, SAN, Clustering
Darius Dauer System Administrator
2728 Old Sugar Road, Durham, NC 27707
(754) 366-1007 or 1 (855) 5-DARIUS